Welcome to my personal prophecy wiki. - This site was not intended for general public, but you found it. It's a work in progress, and I'm continually updating the info here. Feel free to look around, but understand as I do further research, the site may change.
The words of a prophet are best described as viewing a large mountain range at a great distance. The further you are from the mountain the more the image looks only two dimensional. All peaks and valleys appear as just a single object in the distance, but as you approach the mountain you notice there are many peaks and valleys, and there are large gaps between each. Another important point that many prophecy followers miss is that prophecy doesn’t always follow the order of chapters and verses in the Bible. A prophecy in an earlier chapter of a book may happen later on the timeline.
On this page you'll find links to specific prophecies I've researched for my book Seven Times. I wanted a place to keep track of my research, and also share my knowledge with others.
I did want to mention that as a Pentecostal pastor I do believe prophecy is a gift for today. The Church needs it now more than ever. Paul encouraged us to earnestly seek it. This site is not about personal prophecy. It is only about Biblical prophecy.
I do have some strong cautions about the use of personal prophecy. We are living in an age where anyone can say anything and claim it is from God. And we are strongly cautioned by scripture about false prophets in the last days. Check out my blog article about Prophetic Accountability.
Answers to Specific Questions
- Why didn't Jesus fulfill all prophecies about the Messiah?
- When is the time of the end?
- Should I validate before I share Prophecy Links?
- Are Bible prophecies in order?
- Do prophecies about kings and kingdoms skip periods of time?
- Why did God make prophecy difficult to understand?
- Who or what are the 7 heads and ten horns of the beast of Revelation 13 & 17?
- Are the kingdoms mentioned at the end times spiritual or physical kingdoms?
- What ancient writings are helpful in understanding biblical history?
- Septuagint vs Masoretic Text - Which is right?
- Which is correct: pre- mid- post- tribulation rapture?
- Is the rapture, 2nd Coming of Jesus Imminent?
- What are the names of the Antichrist
Prophecies - Some Past, present, and Future
- 2 Thes. 2:3-12
- Amos 9:8-15
- Daniel 8
- Daniel 9:24-27
- Daniel 11
- Daniel 12
- Ezekiel 38
- Ezekiel 39
- Genesis 3:15
- Isaiah 13:8, 24:6, 33:14, 51:6, 65:15,
- Isaiah 34:1-9
- Isaiah 63:1-6
- Jeremiah 46:9-10
- Luke 21:25-27
- Malachi 4:1, 2:1-3
- Joel 2
- Joel 3
- Luke 21:24-28
- Mark 13:24-25
- Matthew 24:14-31
- Numbers 24:17-19
- Revelation 5 - 20
- Zechariah 12
- Zechariah 14
- Zephaniah 1
- Arabia - Arabia is mentioned a few times in the bible and refers to the nation of Saudi Arabia. Paul says in (Gal 4:25) this is where Mount Sinai is located
- Cush - Sudan
- Dedan (& Sheba) - Are regions on the West side of Saudi Arabia.
- Gemara - rabbinical discussions and debates on the interpretation of the Mishnah (Old Testament)
- Gog - name of the leader of Magog (probably Turkey).
- Lud - Turkey (this was also know as the kingdom of Lydia...who was conquered by Cyrus the Great)
- Magog - area of Turkey & possibly lower Russia, Azerbaijan, Georgia
- Midrash - rabbinic commentary (sometimes made up of the Mishnah and or the Talmud)
- Mishnah - the oral Torah
- Negev - The lower point of Israel. Below the Dead Sea and above the Gulf of Aquaba. Between Egypt and Jordan.
- Pentateuch - also known as the Torah.
- Persia - Iran
- Put - North Africa
- Sheba (& Dedan) - Are regions on the West side of Saudi Arabia.
- Talmud - compiled record of Gemara & Mishnah. The Jerusalem Talmud was completed around 350 AD and the Babylonian Talmud around 500 AD.
- Tanakh - Masoric (Hebrew) Old Testament.
- Torah - First five books of the Old Testament, also known as the Pentateuch.
- Xenophon the Historian
Helpful Prophecy Links
- Ted Montgomery: The Final Battles
- Ancient kingdoms - Youtube
- Did Peter ever go to Rome? - This doesn't speak to prophecy, but based on 1 Peter 5, may help identify "Babylon".
- Who likes whom in the Middle-East
- Number of the beast 666 or 616?
- Darius the Mede as Cyaxares II
- Works of Flavius Josephus